What is the personality type of Anka Rheinberger? Which MBTI personality type best fits? Personality type for Anka Rheinberger from Shingeki No Kyojin and what is the personality traits.
Anka Rheinberger personality type is ISTJ, which means that she is an Introverted, Sensing and Thinking type. This means that she is more introverted than extroverted and more sensing than intuitive. She is very grounded and practical and likes to get to the point quickly. She has good communication skills and is not afraid to get to the point quickly.
Her strong points include:
– great sense of responsibility and responsibility of the things she does
– good organization skills and like to work with a plan
– good at multitasking and managing time
– good listening skills and can really listen to others
– good at brainstorming and can come up with new ideas or solutions
– caring for people and puts others before self
– calm and stable in situations that don’t provide many opportunities for change
– can create change in situations that need it
Her weak points include:
– sometimes has a hard time with social situations and can get anxious and anxious
– can be too rigid and may miss opportunities because of this
– sometimes has a hard time making decisions and gets stuck in unproductive situations
– sometimes too scared to take risks and can be afraid of failure
Anka Rheinberger is a member of the Garrison and one of Dot Pixis's assistants, the other being Gustav.